Gain the tools and the knowledge that you and your family need.
Classes are available for the following:
- Parents impacted by divorce and remarriage who are voluntarily looking to enhance their co-parenting efforts
- Court required classes for divorcing parents in Tennessee
- Pre-marital couples looking to gain insights for their future marital relationship
- Couples who are considering remarriage into a step family system
- Married couples in first time and remarried families interested in weekend retreat/conference style learning
- Professionals who want to expand their understanding of co-parenting, single parenting and step parenting
Please use the contact form below if you’re interested in finding out more.*
*E-mail is not completely secure or confidential. For those who choose to communicate with us by email, be aware that all emails are retained in the logs of your and our Internet service providers. While it is unlikely that someone will be looking at these logs, they are, in theory, available to be read by the system administrator(s) of the Internet service provider. E-mails we receive from clients and former clients along with any responses that are related to treatment and diagnosis may be printed out and kept in respective treatment records.